This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (www.AquaticsandExotics.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website.
It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, registered account, guest account or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Your bank details and credit card information will never be stored on this site. All of that information is handled by PayPal.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected online.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as PayPal data), that information is encrypted via PayPal and our SSL via Cloudflare and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
Always remember while online the transmission of data from one site to another is never 100% safe, even while using SSL. Please take all precautions when using a credit card, online usernames, passwords, etc.